Today’s offering – layered collage. Scraps of fabric, handmade paper and ribbon were adhered to the page, then painted over with acrylic medium. I added a layer of white tissue and allowed the page to dry thoroughly. I tried to leave the word. “Source” from the original page heading to show through. A little bit of rubber stamping and some white pastel scraped over sequin waste provided the next layer. Then I glued on the girl, the butterfly and the printed words in Dymo font, charcoaled around the edges of the collage and finally sprinkled the page with some talcum powder, which takes care of any sticky bits.